Specializing in
Life and Health

Authorized Agent For

Services We Offer

Health & Life

Contact us for a health insurace quote for yourself or your family. We can also quote life insurance products from a variety of companies.

Health & Life

We offer small and large group health insurance, dental insurance, and life insurance policies representing all major carriers.


Medicare only covers 80% of eligible medical and hospitalization expenses. If you are eligible for Part A & B of Medicare, let us help you with a Medicare Supplement policy to cover all or part of the remaining 20%.

Our Team

Josh Ensor


Josh Ensor came to Abilene in 1978 to attend Abilene Christian University where he graduated in 1982 with a business degree. Married to Patti Morris Ensor in 1981, he has 4 children: Caleb, Steven, Allie and Arin.

Josh began his insurance career in 1988 and started the Josh Ensor Agency in 1991. He specializes in being a Grandpa as well as serving Abilene and the Big Country by providing outstanding Life & Health Insurance.


Terry Archer

Office Manager / Group Accounts

Originally from the California Bay Area, Terry transplanted to Texas in 1985.

She began working for the Ensor Agency in 2009 as a licensed agent serving the role of Office Manager. She handles all group accounts and Medicare supplement clients. Quality, and hands on customer service is her priority, giving each group and member individual attention.

Her hobbies include sewing, quilting, reading and being GiGi to two adorable grandbabies!


Tara Mustoe

Individual Health Specialist

Tara was born and raised right here in Abilene, TX. She met her husband in 2014 and couldn’t wait to leave Abilene, but in 2017 they built a house and now permanently call Abilene home. Her Husband is a Georgia transplant, but Tara is determined to turn him into a true Texan. She loves Abilene and all the people that make this community feel like home.

Tara is a new Life and Health insurance agent, loves the job, and loves meeting new people. Tara strives to give 110% with every customer.

Tara spends her time cooking for friends and family, traveling with her husband, and spending time with their two pups.